Workouts for Women
If you’re looking for some good and effective workouts for women, look no more: what we are going to present in what follows is the perfect workout routine for those who don’t have enough free time. You don’t need special equipment to perform it, except some comfortable workout clothes and a fitness mat. Perform this routine five times a week and you will see that you don’t need to go to the gym or keep a drastic diet in order to lose weight and tone your muscles. There is no need for weight lifting, which can make your muscles bulkier without losing any actual weight.
These workouts for women use your own body weight and they work muscles in your entire body, so you get a full body workout with just a few simple moves. Remember to do a bit of stretching and some warm-up exercises before. Here is what you have to do:
- Chair pose squats – Stand up with your legs slightly apart and your hands on your sides; bend your knees in a squat position until they are at a 90 degree angle and then lift your arms up until they are near your ears. Keep them stretched, and then lift yourself back up; now lift your right leg at ninety degrees while you bring both hands towards the right side, past your leg and towards your hip. Return to the initial position, and then squat back and repeat the move on your left side. This counts as one repetition, and you must perform about fifteen of them.
- Rock ‘n’ Roll core – Place yourself in a plank position, resting on your elbows and the tips of your feet. Keep your back straight and tighten your core muscles; then twist your hips toward the right as much as you can and then to your left, making sure your hands are still in position. You’ve completed one repetition and you’ve got nine more.
- Push-up crawl – Get in a push-up position with your legs straight and your hands wider than shoulder-width. Lift your right leg bending your knee until it reaches your elbow and bend your arms. Return to the initial position and repeat the movement on your left side. This counts as one repetition, and you must perform about 15.
- Squat reach and jump – Stand up with your feet wide apart and your toes pointed outwards. Bend your knees and get into a squat position while keeping your arms stretched down with palms inwards. As you get as low as you can, jump back up again as energetically as you can, while lifting your hands above your head. You’ve completed one repetition and you need to perform about 15 in total.
- Triceps push-up – Get in a push-up position but keep your hands as close as you can, right under your shoulders. Bend your elbows and lower yourself to the ground keeping your arms near your body. Push yourself back up and you’ve completed one repetition. Perform fifteen of these and you’ve got a great exercise for your triceps, but for your core as well.
Remember to take 30 seconds rest between each exercise; for better results repeat these exercises in two or three sets, so you workout for at least 30 minutes every time. We hope these workouts for women will be useful and effective for you and that you will reach your goals as soon as possible.