The Most Effective Weight Loss Workouts
Losing weight is something that preoccupies most of us, especially since in the past couple of decades the number of overweight people has risen precipitously. However, there are plenty solutions out there for everyone, and no matter who you are and what you like and dislike, you can find a method to lose weight. What is important is that you are determined enough and truly wish to make a change. If so, we are going to show you one of the most effective weight loss workouts that can perform those miracles you’ve been waiting for.
Weight Loss Workouts picture
Yet you must keep in mind that no matter what road you choose to follow, you will still have to work very hard, no matter how impossible it may seem in the beginning. It will hurt, it will burn, it will seem like the most difficult thing you’ve done in your life. But a couple of weeks later, when results really start to show, you will be prouder than ever and realize how much better it feels to actually reach your goals. We also advise you to combine these weight loss workouts with a balanced diet, and to drink at least two liters of water every day.
Here is how a weekly workout could look:
- Day 1: Aerobics – For beginners we recommend walking for about twenty minutes; but you have to walk energetically because you’re not out for a stroll. You must be careful not to walk so fast you can’t complete the 20 minutes, but fast enough to feel like you’ve exercised a bit. You can use a treadmill as well if you have one. After two or three weeks, when walking those 20 minutes is no longer a challenge, raise the bar to 30 minutes and try walking even faster. If there are days when you can’t get out of the house, then perform twenty minutes of basic exercises like squats, crunches, push-ups and the like.
- Day 2: Strength training – Increasing your resistance and strength is essential if you want to lose weight. At this point you want to pay attention to all areas of your body, so you should invest in things like dumbbells or a Yoga ball. On this day you should choose to perform two or three exercises for each area of the body: upper, lower and core. You can easily find inspiring exercises online.
- Day 3: Resting – Beginners can go ahead and take this day off; however, if you feel up to it and motivated, then do some light exercising, whatever you like. You can choose a pleasant activity like biking, swimming or playing ball, but anything that keeps you moving is alright.
- Day 4: Aerobics – Today you go back to aerobics; take your twenty-minute walk, and if you feel like adding something different, you can try climbing some stairs as well. Going up and down the stairs will really put a workout on your legs and glutes and it will slim you down eventually.
- Day 5: Strength training – On this day you do almost the same type of exercising as in the second day. You can, however, choose different exercises that target different muscles in those three areas we were talking about: upper, lower and core. You can even look for targeted exercises in various forms of fitness like Pilates or Hatha Yoga.
- Days 6 and 7 – You’ve gone through your first week of exercising; we know it must have been incredibly difficult, so now you deserve a rest. But in order to maintain your progress, be careful not to overdo it with calories and sweets, and drink lots of water. You can try some stretching exercises if you want to help improve your performance in the weeks that come.
These weight loss workouts are simple and they don’t ask for too much change from your usual lifestyle; you just need to find 30-40 minutes every day; remember you’re doing this for yourself, that this is “you” time that nothing takes precedence over. After two or three weeks of this routine, increase the time and speed you walk with, add more exercises and challenge yourself all the time. The more you exercise, the better you’ll feel eventually.